At Bond Financial, one of our primary thrusts in the World of Finance is that of Stock Loans.
A stock Loan is a financial instrument that uses corporate stock (stocks and shares) as its collateral. Such a loan can be a crucial source of discrete financing and they have many advantages over any normal Bank or Brokerage loan.
The dollar amount that can be loaned against a stock (the LTV) is strictly dependent on several factors, the prime ones are; The Quality of the security, its trading price, The Daily Trading volume and its volatility.
- A Stock Loan is strictly NON-RECOURSE. NO Personal guarantee is required.
- NO personal or business Tax Returns NO Credit Review
- NO Personal Income Criteria NO Business income criteria
- NO Business Plan required for project Funding Low fixed interest rates
- Borrow up to 70% of the Stock’s value Keep 100% of appreciation and dividends
- Use the funds for any purpose whatsoever:
- Expand or create a business operation
- Raise capital for any business purpose or need
- Put your grand children through college
- Buy that Dream Yacht or Corporate Aircraft
- Set up a trust or Endowment
- Take that long awaited World Cruise – the possibilities are endless…